Sunday, November 30, 2003

one last chance before i go
before i cut off the phone
i wish you felt the wind blow
on the twenty-ninth floor balcony
i wish you saw the grey below
and the line drawn through the air
oh if you could only know
what would you say then?

do you think you would be so cold
enough that you could be the wind
maybe you would be so bold
would you give me a reason?
reassure me, push me, its time to fold
just make up my mind here, unaware
always thought it would be you when im old
not a ledge... a step in the right direction

you hang up as i say goodbye
its too late now to change your mind
on with your life as i start to fly
you had no idea it was permanent
on the sidewalk below, my eyes are dry
left it behind just to see your face
for all that shit, do you think you would cry?
hell... it means the world to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home