Friday, November 21, 2003

im sittin here at the computer... theres a dinner party going on in the room next to me. the door is wide open. suddenly one of the mothers in there starts to relate a story about me that my mother knew and politely continued. i cant help but hear it... i dont want to hear it. a few days ago i pull up beside that woman and her daughter who lives up the street from me. so i look over at her and wave. obviously she didnt know who i was cause she looked like she didnt know who in the hell i was. figures... her mother comes over tonight and was talking about how wierd they thought i drove. its like the only time in the past year ive driven with my hand holding on the sunroof. they thought it was funny (maybe its a guy thing she says). i think she drives slow. i was driving slow just so they could keep up with me and see me turn on our street and then i fucking waved at them. so it turns out they were talking about guys in that car. her mother tells her she cant like me. she asks why. her mom said its because her first name is the same as my last name. i cant help but be flattered to think that she would ask why she couldnt like me instead of saying she wouldnt like me anyway although im not sure asking why you cant like someone is that much of a compliment anyway. oh well, it is of no consequence anyway. ill just sit here trying not to listen to stories about myself.


::30 minute delay::


soooo i went in there and chatted it up with the old folks for a while. gave my side of the car story, talked about school, sports etc. turns out i can be quite charming when i want to be. oh well, im still going to try and avoid it if i can but maybe it wont be so bad if... hah right.

hmm i wish anana was here to listen to me play guitar in the attic. peace yall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home