Tuesday, December 23, 2003

ok so a couple of days ago we had a while to freewrite in english class. so by the glow of the monitor i relate to you, in all its green-penned wonder, and cause angela is making me... the freewrite (only slightly censored).
*original down to the punctuation*

Bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah - All is fair... innn love.. haha songs been stuck in my head all day. THis is definitely for the blog. Freewriting... God bless it. She actually gave us subjects to write about, like how we will fell when exams are over. Shitt freewriting aint about that. Its like mr mitchell used to tell us. Just write about anything. Its free see? Anyway, Im writing this in a green pen I found on the ground yesterday. You cant underestimate the pure joy of finding a working, full, green pen on the floor. I found $40 on the ground twice before. If it was yours, i spent it haha. soo, green pen, what shall we do this afternoon? I dont know. I need to give a friend something and i also want to go out to lunch with some friends if that can be arranged. maybe pizza or BBQ @ coopers. never been therebut my dad says its good. We couuld always park in the parking deck under my dad's office. Maybe go up & visit him or something.The music the teacher is playing sucks to me anyway. That 2 secondswas the longest Ive paused while writing so far. 2 seconds is an eternity when freewriting. THere have been poems in my head that never had a chance, ones that died as embryos, their flames (crossed through) sparks extinguished by my laziness to put them to life, such a shame the way that works. There was one based on a ________ song, one about driving down a country road @ 65 at night (to be titled "Serenity") I also meant to learn songs on Guitar that I havent yet. LIke Mraz & Dave Maybe over break before I get ____ (the new baby)(_____)(hell yes bitch) I will learn some more so it will sound good to play her. I hope Kate hasnt forgotten me. Probably hasnt. I need to jam with ashley sometime. I just never get aound to it. I know Im lazy. THats just the way it works. Come on little blog, have life, you arent read as much as some others but theres more substance to you so its ok. When you search for "lion-fish-bottomfeeder" what comes up? You. Hey green pen, youre not out of ink yet How wonderful is that? Pause for arm health... I hurt my elbows and knee a while ago anyway, not sure how. Probably by tossing those 5 lb weights around like a madman. Cant hurt anyway. Mr Smith says he needs to go to Sears & buy me some muscles haha at least thats what his dad used to tell him. Hes a beast now, a big bald, beast Maybe I will be like that someday... cept not bald. Just kidding. Im to the point where Im writing the first letter of the next word before iI get in the first letter of the previous word. Two pages here. Page two- that was great. Im still a failure at handwriting, ive never been very good at it. I guess thats what you get for being left handed & writing upside down. I Should be reviewing for midterms but Im not, Im here writing (and I love it)... Ive got a lot of love, just nowhere to put it. Tragic situation really, with all the hate in the world & here I am with love & nobody to expend it on. Tragic i say tragic. Ok, freewriting over, I love you Peace.
Im bored so I figure I would continue freewriting in band while a guy is doing his percussion test... blank counting drum roll.... etc. Peole in here are such morons. most of them anyway. Oh well, special kids, special school. I meant to write last night a real essay cause I hadnt in so long I know that kind of stuff is easier to read, more interesting anyway. It was going to be About the Hipocrisy of Living with Faith or something along those lines you know, there are those people who sing in church with their eyes closed & arms out all glorius like. I wonder what they're feelling. Ive never felt lilke that. How many people actually "live for God" and how many just pray or not even that... I feel lilke all i can do is pray to make it to heaven in the future cause I dont knowwhatthe hell else to do. AGirl I work with said we would have a long talk about "Living for God" someday. I'm still waiting for it. All this breathing In, never breathing out. Thats me. Im the guy in the REM song "Losing my religion" Trust me, they knew. I'm leaving out so much punctuation while writing this but whatever. If i can write at a 45 (degree) slant its more power to me. I want that old 65' galaxie 500 sittin in my friend's garage. Hasnt moved in years. probably wont ever move again. Tragic I know. Ive written before on the state of reality. Now when I see with one eye & switch to the other one & the object moves, It just looks like illusion instead of real life Oh well. 4 second pause. I wonder Why we are on a first name basis with Saddam Hussein. Hes not my Buddy. Yet everyone understands when the television caption says "Saddam under examination" I Hope Yor Williams found his hole to climb into. FIve minutes left & with the speed of my left hand iI dont see me finishing four pages. I guess we'll just see how it goes. I need to check the EP's again/ make one myself. Someday. write that down, green pen. "make EP someday" Thanks green pen, I love you. Yes, we all know green pens are special like the carpet in this room! Dance Sam, Dance. Its ugly carpet. Peace.

there you go, in all its almost unadultered glory. i love most of you. peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home