Friday, February 06, 2004

shibbydelic13: do you think the dean scream will become a verb?
kitkitkit86: to "Dean Scream"
shibbydelic13: or some type of word
kitkitkit86: like "I'm so jazzed up I think I might Dean Scream"?
kitkitkit86: yeah
shibbydelic13: like "damn man he's completely yearging today"
kitkitkit86: Hannah and I already use it
kitkitkit86: LOL
kitkitkit86: not that way
kitkitkit86: we say dean scream
kitkitkit86: yearging today
kitkitkit86: the thing is
shibbydelic13: "that party was the YEARG man!!"
kitkitkit86: LOL!
shibbydelic13: or yeargh
kitkitkit86: you can't just say "yeargh"
shibbydelic13: the d.s.
kitkitkit86: you have to howl it like Dean if you're going to try and pronounce it
shibbydelic13: hmm yeah i guess
kitkitkit86: "YEAAAAARRRGH!"
shibbydelic13: precisely
kitkitkit86: lol
kitkitkit86: or "pull over the car, man, I think I'm gonna YEAAAARGH!"
shibbydelic13: hahah
shibbydelic13: yessss
kitkitkit86: you could probably make a verb like that mean anything you wanted it to
shibbydelic13: or "step off man, im bout to YEARGH you up"
kitkitkit86: or even "hey, wanna come up to my room and get our YEARGH on?"
shibbydelic13: haha
kitkitkit86: you could use it like sketchy
kitkitkit86: "there was something up with that punch, I think it was kind of YEARGH!"
shibbydelic13: hmm
shibbydelic13: what the YEARGH is going on here?
kitkitkit86: you stub your toe, and then simply "YEAAAAAARGH!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home