Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Hey Y'ALL my name is Brooks. I like to say y'all a lot. I really love listening to the theme song of The Proud Family. Well, it is almost as good as Destiny's Child. I like all of their albums. And Beyonce is my idol.

Speaking of idolatry, I'm as skinny as a twig. Us skinny peoples have to stick together, though, so we don't blow away in the fields. That's why I've decided to form a club called SPA -- Skinny Peoples is Awesome. You know, you don't put an I for "is" in the abbreviation because "is" is a word that doesn't deserve that kind of shit. And I love grammar.

Okay back to SPA. We will have official meetings, activities, and innitiations. Mostly we will tie ourselves together while wearing fashionable clothing to avoid flying away and to look hot. But there will also be social dances, and financial meetings, because rope is so gosh darn expensive. Oh, and I left out one of the most important activities -- eating foods. We, the SPA, will eats foods because we have high metabolisms. And we look hot doing it. I'm a nice, thin boy.

I ususally write a lot, but sometimes when I get this whole bi-polar thing going on where my brain starts to feel like a girl named angela, I don't write as much. And I use punctuation and capitalization. And paragraph separations.

But back to myself. I am Brooks. I go to RCHS, the cool kid school. I'm a good writer. I like to write. But we love girls, don't we SPA? Hell yes we do. I like to give advice. I like to watch The Proud Family. I can make good metaphors. I like to talk online. I don't know if i have a job. My friend angela has a job at ae. She says it is hard, because she has to run around all day and such. I might have a job. Seems like I was a lifeguard. I can swim. And I was a life guard... for a five foot deep pool. I don't think this is a very good blog entry. Sorry, self.

Y'all, I am going to go, y'all. And write poetry. But first, I must say that my friend Angela is a really fun person and you should read her blog. Don't get impatient and not wait for it to load. Link to the right. Now i will go write poetry.

BYE Y'ALL

~written by angela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home