Sunday, February 08, 2004

im bored and have nothing else to write about at the moment so i thought i would share something with yall. i stole my sister's draft essay for application to rchs and am going to post it. i feel kind of bad actually... for the school.

(direct translation)

(bad handwriting)

Many of my friends have gone to Raleigh Charter and my Brother is one of them.I have tearned so much about this awsome school and have been perswaded to go here.I have to admit that it was a pretty easy decision to make I think that I can benifit greatly from Raleigh Charter and vice versa.

I can benifit from Raleigh Charter because I am intrested in Japan and other forign countries.I have recently taken a year of Jappenese. I also am intrested in the performing Arts. I love to sing and play my guitar {which she doesnt do}. Lastly, I am a very motivated student and I think that Raleigh Charter will better prepare me for collige. I can also give back to Raelgih Charter what they gave to me. I wil contribute to the Athletic's Department and advertise this school to my friends.

I think I can do wounderful things through raleighCharter if I am acepted.


this is not a joke. she will be accepted because she is related to me. share in my agony. mourn for the future of our fair school.

that is all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home