Thursday, October 17, 2002

"dont just look, prufrock, see..."
gopo will kill me someday. all the essays, all the opinions, they will slowly suck me dry until all that is left of me is a babbling fool crouched in the corner of the room with bloodshot eyes, muttering, "save the parties! save the parties! mmm libertarians..." after that, english will kill me too, even though i am already legally braindead. it will dance through the dead-bolted door on a slight breeze and slip to the floor. staying to the shadows, it will slowly whisper up to me and smoothly thrust an 80 page small novel down until it is lodged in my throat, all while i sleep. forcefully infusing me with useless knowledge, all in cold blood.
cant a walrus, a polar bear, and a penguin have a functional relationship if the polarbear promised not to eat the walrus or the penguin and the penguin thinks the polar bear is a sexy beast? i thought so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home