Wednesday, July 27, 2005

waiting

my love is a miscarriage
if you felt my pain you'd know
nothings ever right, ever fine
aborted before the first show
never knowing how it might be
only knowing in my mind
unveiling of a daughters art
to a young man gone blind
because everyone has someone
and im everyones best friend
passion brings my loved ones down
and nothing ever begins
but if i were to gamble everything
on the hand ive been dealt
would love reach through the fog
or leave me alone to melt
i have never been one to create
my destructive nature pulls me in
so dont expect me to try
i only want it to begin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new template. good job.

12:06 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

i only wish i could take credit for it...

but thank you

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home