Monday, November 20, 2006

i dentity

my entire life i've thought i was o-negative. i always liked that because it felt like it fit. the universal donor. like a tiny martyr. my mother decides to tell me tonight that she's o-pos, as well as my sister, and that i'm (gasp) b. b? what the fuck? that's not special at all. not even one of the cool ones (o and ab). just stupid b. it could be argued that it's the worst blood type, behind a.

it's just... who am i?? maybe i could use this as a starting block to grow from. i'm a new man. oh yes.

i was walking around upstairs earlier, gathering my clothes for the laundry. i looked in my parents' room and our kitten was sitting on their bed in the dark, watching me. you could barely see her in the black, blending in with the spread. i walked in there and hugged her, picked her up and flipped over on my back on the bed. sat her down on my bare stomach and petted her a bit. eventually just laid my arms on the bed and left her there. and i lay there in the dark, that cat sitting on my stomach, purring her little heart out, for a couple minutes at least.

sound beautiful? it was.





know any friends? i need some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home