Wednesday, September 28, 2005

no title

so im just sitting in the parlor with the laptop in its namesake location, been studying biology and playing a bit of online poker (tilt night) and before i had a contrary thought, i had navigated myself here without the slightest notion of what to say. guess i always figured i would know when i got here. i am listening to the happiest music on earth. may be an overstatement, i dont care. george clinton followed by widespread panic. you cannot tell me you dont smile listening to 'coconuts'. jesus lord, its wonderful. ah, jesus. i watched 'dogma' last night. has to be one of my favorite movies. since im not catholic, its plain entertaining as opposed to offensive - none of my catholic friends enjoyed it very much. meh. not my problem.

oh shit. good song. i have to look up a tab.

ah good. now that that's covered. i really dont have much to say. i have a bio test tomorrow at noon that i absolutely must do well on. well, not absolutely must but... i really should. theres a french test friday i have paid exactly no attention to that i absolutely must do well on. but theres a bio exam first and 'exam' sounds worse than 'test' so im putting it off.

so...

im gonna follow my nose to where the coconut grows, nobody knows like i knows my nose knows :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home