Wednesday, December 14, 2005

blech

kickass headache... dont get these often. and nothing changes but somedays i am ok with it. there are positives. the hurricanes kicked chicago ass tonight. glad i went to the game... vintage canes for this year. down two quick and scored five straight. lovely. before the game i went out to the concessions stand to buy a coke for my headache. i asked for a "small coke" but the old woman rang up a small beer and the young guy beside her started pouring it. i am eighteen and look nothing like a twenty-one year old and i paused because there is an inherent moral dilemma here. how often to people offer you alcohol when you are quite underaged? this would be fun, except that i was at the game with my mother and she wouldnt be too pleased to find me coming back with a "small bud". so i quickly corrected them and came away with my coke. seeing as how im such the alcoholic anyway, i figure it was a good idea. so even though wake sucked big time, tonight hasnt been a waste. i still have wonderful friends. after uploading around ten new cd's, i realized i have an entire day's worth of dave matthews on my laptop. that makes me happy. oh, and walmart still sucks. i hate them anyway, simply because they're evil. when i walked in today i couldnt get the lady's attention to find out how much was on my giftcard. she couldnt figure out how to do it and didnt care. also, walmart has the shittiest collection of music i have ever seen. i ended up getting two things i might have just stolen anyway. i gave my change to the salvation army bellringer outside when i left. think i was more depressed afterwards though cause i only gave him 21 cents. seems like more of a bastard than if i hadnt donated. oh well. i still hate walmart.

and i need to write. i love it, i just dont do it as much as i should. i didnt even say anything tonight, like i love to think i do. guess you cant do it all the time. shouldnt be the prevalent attitude though. i love all my friends and hope to see you soon. as for now i guess i will go sneak my family's christmas gift out of the truck and sneak a look at it in my room, maybe lift weights some {till my head bursts anyway} and see what else rolls around. peace and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home