Tuesday, October 18, 2005

scrap

i got sleepy during bio today so i wrote poetry

capillaries suck
and im sleeping to the sound
of professor's mouth



if ever i was stuck inside my head
its to think of you
to save myself from this situation
reflecting our time off my eyelids
thinking, if ever i was wrong
let the rain wash me away

float through the graveyard we walked
past the tables at lunch
the one we held hands standing on
reading A.K.A. Jane
dont think i forgot
but if i misunderstood
let the lightning strike me down

its beyond bothering me
that i dont understand
and i never did
and i never will
all i know is that i dont have to
or think or talk or pretend
in my imagination, its all understood
and we're sharing your bed reading
and i will always be good to you
but if i have it all wrong
let the wind blow me down
let the rain wash me away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home